martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

MY ORAL PRESENTATION

1. THE VIDEO




2. OBSERVATION OF MY PRESENTATION

During my oral presentation, I felt some difficulty to pronounce some words ora. The powerpoint failed me a bit, but apart from that I think I did pretty well.
I was very nervous and I said things were not like:
upon finishing on Friday at the cole 4. And upon finishing at 5.


3. THE TRANSCRIPTION:

Hi, my name is Esther, and now  I'm talking about my day and my week.
I get up at eight o'clock, and I have breakfast. After that  I go to school at half past eight.

Starts lessons an nine o'clock and half lunch at half past one in the canteen of school every day.

School finish at five o'clock in the afternoon except Twesday finish at six  o'clock and Friday at two o'clock.

I after finish school I go to my house I chat on the internet and do my homework. In the night usually go to bed at half past 8, except Tuesday an eleven o'lcok.

On Monday after school I go to my house.
On Tuesday and Thursday I can dancing at half past six.
On Wednesday I go to music classes at half past seven.
On Friday I go to piano classes at quater to piano classes at quater to seven .


4. POWERPOINT/IMAGES..








5. MY CLASSMATES PRESENTATIONS:


Julia's he get's up at 7 o'clock.
Julia's sometimes at have's lunch in school.
Laura's she get's up at 9 o'clock.
Laura she always have's lunch in school.
Nuria's she goes to balet.
Gerard's plyas football in Saturday.
Laia's I go to bed at 11 o'clock.
Enric's plya's tennis in Saturday.
Carlota's have's lunch at 2:00 o'clock.
Marta's have's lunch at 8 o'clock.
Mireia's Monday's balets.
Mònica's go to bed at half pas ten.
Elen's riding yor horse.
Nil's get's up at 8 o'clock.
Blanca's get's up at 8 o'clock.
Pau's Monday , Wednesday and Friday play football.
Mireia's I get up at half past seven.
Helena's I have lunch at half past one.
Paula's I get up at 7 o'clock.
Laia's I have breakfast at half past seven.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario